USPS Priority Mail Avaialble (UPS, Fed-Ex on Request)
Underwater Drone with HD VideoEmail to a Friend
Ever wanted to see what’s in the water beneath your boat? Or take beautiful video of coral reefs? Eureka! It’s now possible!
The Underwater Drone is a neatly-designed open-source machine that can swim while providing LIVE wide-angle HD video.
- Arrives fully assembled. Hoorah!
- Compact and lightweight. Backpack or carry-on friendly.
- Live HD video with wide-angle lens and tilt function
- LED lighting for low-light environments
- Max tether length: 300m (100m tether provided)
- Max forward speed: 2 knots (or 2.3 mph; 3.7 kph)
- Payload area for additional hardware or equipment
- Rechargeable lithium batteries (sold separately); 2-3 hr. battery life
- Easy-to-use web browser user interface.
- Beaglebone Black & Arduino MEGA microprocessors for a flexible and powerful developer platform with dozens of input/output channels and plenty of computing power for user-designed features and experiments.
- Open source, ocean-loving community – No changes were made to this design. CC-BY-SA 3.0 – thanks to Eric Stackpole. You’re awesome!
Shipping: Worldwide; except countries affiliated of war crimes or ISIS (boo to you!). Shipping and applicable taxes calculated upon checkout.
NOTE: This product has a 3-4 week lead time. It is build-to-order, so there will be restocking/cancellation fees if buyers back-out. Hope you understand 🙂
Dealer/Wholesale: price breaks available (submit inquiries here)
MADE IN USA