USPS Priority Mail Avaialble (UPS, Fed-Ex on Request)
The Newbie’s Guide To Be A MakerEmail to a Friend
Are you a newbie to the “maker” movement? Get some help with this comprehensive beginner’s guide.
Download this guide – it will show you how to make cool, DIY Raspberry Pi, Arduino and other open-source projects.
Seven sections that try to guide new entrants into the maker world:
- Who is a Maker?
- Some DIY projects
- Beginner’s guide to Arduino
- Beginner’s guide to Raspberry Pi
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi: Which is better?
- Introduction to 3D Printer
- Future scope & technologies
- Authors: Arvind Sanjeev and Nidhya V. Raj
- 54 pages
- PDF Format
- Made available free by: www.DIYHacking.com